1. Open up the TuneIn Radio app on your device, and tap on the Favorites button. If you have other radio stations already listed as Favorites, then you can skip ahead to step 2.
If you do not yet have any radio stations listed as Favorites, you will need to first tap on the Browse button in the app, then select a section to Browse, for example “Music”. Then select any radio station and it will begin playing. Then just tap on the Stop button on the control bar at the bottom of the app. Then tap on the Heart icon to the left of the control panel and a popup will ask if you want to add that station as a favorite. Tap on Add Station and another popup will ask if you want to share this with your friends. Tap on “No” or “Don’t Ask Me Again.”
2. In the Favorites section, you should see a button you can tap on to add a new custom URL for a radio station to the app.
3. Tap on the Add Custom URL button, and a popup window will appear. Copy and paste, or type, this entire link into the URL box at the top:
4. As soon as you do that, the link should immediately appear below the box you put it into, under the heading “Custom Stream.” Now tap on the link that just appeared below Custom Stream. The app should then immediately connect to us and begin playing.
5. Be sure to then save the Custom URL to your Favorites, so you can find us again. Just Change the name in the box from “Custom Stream” to GAIA Prime Radio. Our station will now always appear in your list of Favorite stations.